Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Year's Here - All Right Then...

Goin' forward, I hope to eat more french fried potaters...
Well, here it is February and I'm just getting to this New Year's post.  Weird, huh?

Anyway, don't think much happened this past year - did a show, more gaming, the usual.  Started a new podcast (Brain Storm Think Tank) on WGP with my friends Vince Florio and Erik Tenkar.  It's a bit different - it's only about 30 minutes long and it offers ideas for GMs for use in their role-playing games.  I like the 30-minute format - it's easier to do and folks like the smaller chunks of info (Over at THAC0's Hammer we also have a Brain Storm segment - it was orignally Cory's idea so we just kinda spun it off).

I also started a video series on You Tube - Ol' Man Grognard, a 5-15 minute series on gaming from the viewpoint of an ol' fart like me.

Well, that's about it for the New Year's report.  More as I think of it.  Mmmm-hmmm...

No comments: