Friday, May 05, 2006

Jerko de Offo

Meet the new boss, etc. etc...
Happy Cinco De Mayo, folks. Aside from the fact that I'm still kinda ticked off over the illegals trying to blackmail us U.S. citizens last Monday into keeping the borders open, letting them stay and get benefits, I'll still give 'em their due for this holiday. Even though nobody gets the day off for it, it's compensated by the fact that it's another excuse to get plastered at a bar somewhere with a lot of others doing the same thing. Sort of like an extra St. Patrick's Day with a pinata. So do what this Gringo do: raise a bottle of Corona, eat a chimichanga and think of the Frito Bandito. Arriba.

Anyway, I wanted to expand on the manifesto for Smokestack's Grindhouse. The Reviews of Films I Haven't Seen is just one facet of the feature. Due to my lack of attention span I'll also talk about Movies I Have Seen, DVD releases I've gotten and are looking forward to and other stuff like that. I just want to make sure that the RoFIHS will be front-and-center amongst all that stuff.

No comments: